We hold an Annual Conference and Master Classes promoting awareness of counter fraud strategies for professionals and small businesses.
We are a not-for-profit company, run by a strategic board of volunteer individuals with careers spanning both public and private sectors…
The 8th Annual WFF Conference
22nd March 2019, to be held in the Principality Stadium, registration now open via Eventbrite.
Keynote Speaker – Matt Jukes, Chief Constable, South Wales Police
Speakers and topics
- Chris Roberts - Trust, Digital, Regulation and Fraud – What’s the connection?
- Nicholas Ryder – UWE- Terrorism financing and the fraud dossier
- Simon Fell – CIFAS - A holistic approach to tackling fraud and Financial crime
- Stuart Cooper – Protecting businesses against counterfeit banknote crime
- Tom Roberts - Red Team vs Blue Team – A new security approach for better understanding
- Alan Bryce – Charity Fraud
- Guy Batchelor & Dr. Mils Hills – Preparing for a crises
- Cara Pearce – Police Tarian- Authorised Push Payment Fraud